Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall

5 comments:

Jerbabe said...

Cute! I always want to see more when it's over. Thanks so much for posting this. Your kids have such big smiles it just makes me happy when I watch your videos!

The Olsons said...

Oh, I love this video! Where is that fun place with all the blow ups? I want to go! Anyway, I love the video, and I want to learn how to make them too!

Strong said...

I love these pictures. I love the one with the three girls.

Brookie said...

How cute! I love when you guys make videos! You should make MORE!! I hope that you liked your pictures and that at least some turned out! I am still learning! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You have a gorgeous family sis. Thanks for the wonderful video to share with us. I enjoyed watching them. Post more!