Sunday, February 22, 2009

Everyday

4 comments:

Jerbabe said...

OK this one made me teary eyed seeing how my gorgeous kids are growing up! Cute video with some music from my day. I loved it.

Strong said...

Great Pic's!!! Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family.

Jason and Britney said...

Glad you found sometime during tax season to make another video! The next one will have to be of us in SAINT GEORGE!!! I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT.. Love you videos mark, every time I get on here the kids make me play them all again.

The Olsons said...

I was also suprised to see an update during tax season, but if it makes you as happy as everyone else to watch them, I'm sure its worth your time. It makes me want to make a video, in fact maybe I'll go try to do one now, but I can't come up with the good songs that you do.